ABOUT MANINDER SINGH
Early Life and Influences
Maninder attended St. Mary’s Academy and studied commerce followed by Graduating in Bachelor’s in Social Law from Indian Law School, Pune, and further LLB from Pune University. Maninder Singh discovered his entrepreneurial skills from the early age of 13 where his hard-working spirit emerged to launch his first event management company at the age of 13 (class 8) and with innovation, keen business strategy and aggressive business tactics went on to diversify, launching his institute for competitive exams after 2 years allocating new career goals, where he commenced sales and marketing and made the undertakings a success by career counseling for admissions at the young age of 17.
Later went on to set-up 13 private universities in India and started working on education reforms. His prodigious work and efforts led him to won numerous accolades in former times and was deputed as Chairman of National Council of Education, HRD and Employment at ASSOCHAM (youngest ever) due to his commendable work at CONCERN(Consortium for Competence in Education and Research for National Development ) – 2012, 2013 and 2014 founded by him.
He has raised businesses through Innovation and PR and has a history of turning around projects to make them profitable. He has advised number of organizations to successfully launch and run operations in India. He is also the Secretary of Bal Bharti Academy (NGO) where under his able leadership they have provided skill development to more than 15000 people in last 5 years; Founder – The Concern, Advisor to Economic Times (Event) and Advisor to Paralympic Golf Association of Delhi and Citizen Experience Foundation of India along with being on board of more than 15 organizations. He is one of the Core Group Members of Shaheed Bhagat Singh Brigade & is a proud follower and disciple of Shaheed Bhagat Singh Ji.
A visionary who holds the vision that makes a world with knowledge at its grass root. As he states in his own words, “the vision is for the world where humanity belongs to genius”.With the mission to build a society for mankind where each and every human being can write his own success story, he is set forth to meet all the challenges & indefatigable pave the way for new developments for the youth of the nation.
He is truly a discerning professional in the field of management and a widely respected transformational leader. He has been a voracious speaker disseminating his ideas and knowledge in various conferences around the globe. He is continuing his work towards betterment of society in all his approach and ethically to fulfill his vision of skilled and adroit India.
- • From 2013-15, he has worked extensively in Waste Heat Recovery sector which was involved in increasing efficiency of existing plants and to obtain value out of waste exhaust and bi-products.
- • In 2015, he successfully commissioned Biomass to Pellet Demo Plant in Panipat. He also launched the first Hydro-Kinetic Turbine in the country where power is drawn from running water at Chilla canal, Uttarakhand.
- • From 2016-17, he has worked on carbonization of Biomass and converting it to Bio-Coal and also worked closely with NTPC to implement the projects.
- • He has been extensively working in the field of waste to energy since last 5 years and carries a rich knowledge and experience in the sector with in depth knowledge on customization and adaptability as per local requirements to bring commercial as well as technological strengths to increase the efficiency of the project to desired levels.
- • He is also part of the government committee of crop burning solutions of Ministry of Agriculture of Government of India.
- • He has been invited by many bodies/organizations across the country to throw light and insights on waste management process which have been duly appreciated by industry leaders and experts.
“To be a pioneer in the field of sustainable development through commercialization of technically viable and economically feasible Green Technologies with high standards of quality, safety in harmony with NATURE, contributing to environmental sustainability.”
“To be efficacious in promotion of renewable energy and executing projects efficiently to gauge the high standards of quality, security, welfare and environmental sustainability. “